Tuesday 14 December 2010

I won a prize from My Lucid Bubble!

Yep, that's right. A couple of weeks ago I was just a-browsing my dashboard to make comments on new posts (like you do) and I found that Krisinphilly had just made a gorgeous bottle green holographic franken (a new polish made out of one or several other different polishes, in the method of Dr. Frankenstein) and she needed a name for it.  I think holographic polishes are a wonder anyway, so when I saw this one, I was reminded of magic. And seaweed.

I suggested the name 'Sargasso Holo', after the Sargasso Sea which is near the mystical Bermuda Triangle.  This sea was fabled to have a mass of seaweed that a lot of sea monsters were supposed to be lurking beneath.  Oh, and any sailors unfortunate to get themselves caught up there...well...

Any hoo,  Krisinphilly liked the name and guess what, she sent that and another fraken to me along with a few other goodies!

I received 9 packages!

L-R  'Sargasso Holo' and what I will call 'Green Snake'. Two awesome holos frakens just watching to be swatched.

 L-R 'Jade Is The New Black', 'And This Little Piggy' and 'Black Cherry Chutney'

 L-R 'Bogie', 'The Real Teal' and 'Black Diamond' (a black holo)

 L-R 'Magic Attraction', 'Wild Orchid' and Wet 'n' wild 'Tipsy'.


I was grinning like an idiot unwrapping each one of these and I was so choked by Kris's generosity.  I've only been blogging for a few months and already I've come across some really lovely people. Thanks again Kris!

On that note, I'm off to play with my new polish.


Talk soon!