Thursday 16 December 2010

Guest Nails of the Day (NOTD) China Glaze - Seduce Me/Stamping

Hi everyone, how are you keeping? Getting geared up for the holiday festivities next week?

This post is of my Sister-in-law's nails.  Last week she told me that she was going to two Christmas parties this coming weekend and she wanted her nails 'did'. Sooo, we did 'em. And she liked 'em!  I used China Glaze 'Seduce Me' on the tips, a pink french manicure as a the base colour and white Konad special polish for the stamping (BM plate 20).


 There are gems on her ring finger nails but you can't see them very well.

I have a feeling she's going to be coming back for some more stamping.  Seriously, if you have a kit and don't use it, dust it off and give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.