Sunday 28 November 2010

Barry M and Zoya...oh, and are the comments working??

Hi again!  As Monday is fast approaching (like, in a few minutes), I thought I'd show you what I'm currently wearing.

Before I get to that though, if you stop by, like my pictures but are unable to leave a comment, please email me to let me know? I've been told by a few people that the option isn't always available.  I know that this is a glitch, but before do something drastic (like de-installing/re-stalling things and losing all of my comments completely) I'd just like to know if this is the general consensus.  

PLEASE HELP A GIRL OUT?

Anyway, back to the picture spam...muhahahahahhhhh!

 Barry M Raspberry - a very generous 3 coats, but it only needed two.


 I used BM plates and Zoya Astra for the glitter.


 My seldom seen right hand (yes, I have one!) My thumb nails are generally shorter than the rest because I prefer them that way.

I'm still practicing with the stamping so bear with me. Did you like this manicure? Is there anything else that you would like to see?

Until next time...