Wednesday 23 November 2011

31 Day Manicure Challenge Day 23 - 'Nails inspired by a movie'

Hello, hello!

Day 23 of the challenge is inspired by a movie. Sorry, but it's a boring one today. I've had a few serious items on the work agenda this week, so I've been trying to keep the manicures a little sedate (so no flashy stuff I'm afraid).

Today's manicure is inspired by that movie starring Prince, 'Purple Rain'. Ahh, Prince. I don't care what anyone says, he is the only man that can wear heels, make-up and a mullet and still have street cred.

This is 'Urban-Night' from China Glaze's Metro collection. I got four minis in this set and I love this deep plum colour.  The topper is a purple hexagonal glitter and silver mini glitter combination mixed with a clear polish. It's name is 'Lavender' and it is by Barry M.

It's purple and if you think about it, it could pass as 'rain', right? Sometimes I want to go to work without having a load of craziness plastered all over my fingers, so this just had to do - lol!

Tomorrow the inspiration is a book. A BOOK for crying out loud?!?! *mops brow*

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.