Friday 25 February 2011

Tip wear, parcels and mags.

Hey friends.

I've noticed that there are a few more people subscribing now.  Hi to you all and I'm so sorry that I haven't updated much. I'll make it up to you :-p

This was my first, full week back at work. Okay, so I work part-time but my schedule is still nuts.  Please observe:
Getting up very early, getting myself and the two kiddies ready, dropping them off, going to work, working, leaving work, picking them up, bath, dinner (for me), bed (for them), ironing, tidying, chatting with hubby, sleeping and then doing the whole thing all over again the next day.  Culture shock? Ya think?!

After the end of the three days my Nubar mani looked like this:

Yeah, there's a piece of polish actually missing from my index finger :-S
I received a couple packages this week too. When the postie asked me to sign for them, she was concerned that I was over the age of sixteen. Seriously. I was wearing black cigarette pants, black kitten heels, a white t-shirt and this:
Okay, so you may not know what I look like, but I don't believe for a second that I look any younger than sixteen!!

I was rushing with the pictures so they look rubbish. Sorry!
I got these image plates from Shirley. I am really looking forward to using them because the images are bigger than Konad and Bundle Monster so I won't have to double stamp or turn the images sideways.

 See? Those images will fit the width of my nail (finally!)

She also sent these water decals as a little freebie. The ones on the left will look wicked on a white base.

I got this from Vivalanails...remember I said I was going to order one?

It's half-term this week and the hubby and I are taking the kiddie to the circus as a surprise. She thinks she's going to Burger King because the hubby told her that this was her surprise. She was still pretty happy though - poor thing!  If I can set up the mobile blogging before we go, I might take some photos with my phone.

xx


6 comments:

  1. Hey there! I like that pink sparkly polish! :D

    Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay i love it when i see a post from you! =)))

    Hope your ok hunny! /Hugs!

    ooooh...ive been looking at Shirley's plates recently...please show them off to help me defiantly buy them xxxx

    Nice haul =) which plates did you get btw?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aya, thanks for visiting me :-)

    @Sarahlouise, thank you sweetheart. I'm good and I hope you are too. Don't worry, I'm going to show those plates in all their glory as soon as I can get to use them (yay for the weekend!) I got 4, 9, 15 and 16 from the A series and 1, 3, 8, 11 and 19 from the B series. I have to go polish now! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weee defiantly go polish then!

    I cant wait to see what you come up with....i know what ever it is,it will be great!

    and double yay for the weekend...work this week has just dragged ..ive needed this weekend since Monday! =-/

    i think im gonna watch something that doesn't require me to think lol!

    /Mega hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the Image Plates.
    I love your site :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to get some of these plates for my long nailbeds.

    I want one of those magazines! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.