Saturday 19 February 2011

On a Saturday night, the polish comes out.

Hi friends.

A big welcome to my new readers - thanks for visiting me :-)

If I still have the energy after the kids have gone to bed, I like to play with my paints and polish. As you've seen before, sometimes my experimentation doesn't always work, but I feel no way about showing my successes and failures.

Here are a few nails that I've been toying with.  First, I will warn you that at the bottom of the post will be some pictures of my current pedicure...and that of my daughter's design on one toe. I'm not a 'foot person' and I know that they gross some people out, so I tried to distract your attention a little bit.

 I was just trying out new things - they are not supposed to be proper patterns.  I've just plonked things in random places because I was running out of tips (which I'd stuck to some wooden skewers).

I saw this black pattern somewhere on-line and the rest were just inspired by other pictures floating around in the ether somewhere. If you've seen them somewhere too, let me know. I'm not trying to plagiarise!


 These tulips were something I actually I thought of myself and the hearts were commissioned by the little one. She actually indicated that she wanted polka dots because she made me a heart fridge magnet with the same pattern on it today.
She's a romantic, my little girl *rolls eyes*.

Here are my tootsies. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, lol!

BTW, if you are wondering why there are so many dots, it's because I was playing with my new marbling/dotting tool.

xx


12 comments:

  1. i love all of these! esp your toe mani/ and your daughters! ...which reminds me..i really need to do mine =-/

    I love messing around, and doing something awesome!...at the end of a long day...and recently work has been tiring me =-/

    /Hugs to you lady xox!

    P.S I love all of your tip designs! theses are way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks luv! This nail art thing is addictive...I'm glad I'm not the only person who enjoys doing it. Hugs backatcha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love dots!!! :) All paterns are beautiful but that with colorful roses is just sooo lovely. :)
    I need to get one doting tool asap to make it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, i love all these mani, especially the flower one, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got the creative juices flowing huh! Love them! You do beautiful work and I just love your pedi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second one and the black flower one too :) The polka dot design on your toes are super cute too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the polka dot ones - very pretty :)

    forevermissvanity.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tulip one is my fave! Soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blue and gold design and the tulips too - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so lovely. Esp you toes, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very very pretty!

    I'm a new follower :) Maybe you can follow me back one day?
    x0x0 Beau-licious.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!
    How amazing, you do great nail-art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.