Tuesday 2 November 2010

Lack of stash

I don't really have what some would refer to as a 'stash' of nail polish.  I do, however, fully recognise that I easily become quite obsessed with things and may very well have one in the near future!  

When I was younger, experiencing my first taste of freedom after leaving home, I decided that I wanted my tongue pierced (just because).  I researched it, looked at pictures, checked websites and even DREAMED about getting it done. I finally went to Camden with my flatmate and got it pierced and I liked it...but boy, was it an anti-climax.  I had done nothing but obsess about it secretly for weeks and after I got it done, it wasn't like a brand new me had been born.  I still had to wait in the rain for a bus and get on with my life.  And don't let me get started on the pain that I felt the next morning.  At the time, the job that I did entailed running two hour group work programmes; I had to be all important and intellectual whilst talking as if I had a plumb lodged in my gob.

I have no doubt that I'll be buying and buying over the coming months, but for now, I intend to be frugal and actually wear what I already have instead of buying more polish to roll around in.

Here is what I'm working with at the moment:

Measly isn't it?  I can see a bit of space that needs filling. Do you? Ehem.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.