Tuesday 2 November 2010

My nail growth

When I first started this blog, I mentioned that I was trying to grow out some damage left by acrylic overlays.  To date, I'm not doing too badly. Admittedly, it would make more sense to keep cutting back my nails until the damage was completely gone but I just couldn't fathom the idea of having 'nubs' at the table on Christmas day!  I'm the one with 'the nails' in my family (be they real or fake) so I have a rep to protect!! I always wear colour anyway, so no-one will notice.
Here's what my nails look like at the moment:
Yes I know, not pretty, but a hell of a lot better than the first picture right?? I've got fibre glass patches on my thumb, index and middle fingers because I got chips and tears in unfathomable places.  The ring and pinky fingers would be fine if I just cut off the free edge...but I refuse!

Much better than before...except the nubby thumb.  It's a positive though. Now I can text even faster on my phone!
I've been using Duri Rejuvacote and massaging my cuticles once a day and I really do think it is making a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.