Tuesday 4 December 2012

On the grind...




Some of you may already know this, but for those who don't, I've been pretty busy over the last few months.
Thanks to Twitter and my trusty old blog, I've managed to find myself work as a session and free-lance technician. Along with being able to assist David Barton at a show for London Fashion Week, I also work as one of those manicurists that you might find at a blogger press event every so often, lol!
I've also decided to offer my manicurist services as a mobile nail technician - you can find out more at Ldoesnails.com. I'd actually intended to focus on working in this manner, but as fate would have it, I was approached to take part in a photo shoot for a magazine publication and the rest went from there.  Here is a test picture and the other pictures will be published in Black Hair Magazine in January:






I don't know the name of this pretty lady, but her nails are falsies that I pre-designed and applied on the day of the shoot.






More recently, I was on another magazine shoot involving four models... I only remembered to take one picture (slaps forehead):







 This girl was gorgeous - she looked like Pocahontas. Here hair wasn't done yet though, so I only got a picture of her hand.


So, this is why I haven't been as active with blogging, reading other blogs or answering your lovely comments in a timely manner.

Thanks for sticking around, lovelies.
xx




1 comment:

  1. Go you! You sound like you've been having an amazing time. It's so good doing what you love. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.