Tuesday 4 December 2012

Pink nails, glitter tips.

Hi everyone.

Here's a manicure that I was wearing a few days ago which incorporates two of my most favourite things - the colour pink and glitter!

Yes, I sat down and painstakingly added each individual glitter hexagon piece with love. 

The top picture is far more accurate in terms of colour. Alas, it doesn't have a name and the polish has a particularly strong smell...but it does look very nice. 


The polish and glitter came from this kit by Colour Couture* and retails at £9.99, available from Semichem.co.uk , which I don't think is a bad price for the amount of items you actually get. There are also instructions on the box for how to create a french manicure with the sticky guides that are provided - perfect for someone who is new to nail art or who wouldn't know where to buy. Although I generally don't enjoy these sorts of 'kits', due to my desire for more well-known cosmetics brands, this might make a nice Christmas present nonetheless. If you are having a 'Secret Santa' game in your office at work, the price isn't bad at all.

Thanks for reading!

xx
*Item sent to me for my consideration


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.