Saturday 4 June 2011

Glorious Gasoline

Hi friends.

I'm officially out of my slump and have a manicure for you. I did this ages ago and although it was gorgeous in real life (to me anyway), it was an absolute monster to capture on film. The pictures don't do it any justice, unfortunately.

  I sharpened this image to show the detail.

 The main colour is GOSH's Gasoline with black sponged tips. I love this polish so much. As you know, I'm a sucker for glitter and this has it all. I may even have to pick up another of these bottles the next time I see one.

 I used BM image plate 04 (the older set of plates) . The colours used to stamp were Petites Color Fever 'Black Diamond', MUA's Black shade and Essence Metallics 'Copper Rulez!'


xx

7 comments:

  1. I love it! The gold stamping really adds a little something

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! What a great manicure! I've never seen that GOSH shade before but I think I'll have to keep an eye out for it now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a stunning manicure! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im glad your feeling better!! welcome back. came back with a bang! i love this many im a sucker for glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gggrrrr i tried to comment to this yesterday but my phone..and the word verification just wasn't working lol >.<
    Anyway what i wanted to say yesterday was...

    I absolutely love this sweetie! its stunning in photo and i bet RL too =)..I love how the gold effect adds something special to this mani!=)

    I hope you ok sweetie!

    /Mega hugs to you as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you like, ladies. I was a bit disappointed that the pics didn't really show the shimmer. This one's a keeper though; if you can find gasoline, snap it up x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's a stunning colour, I have to admit I always walk past the Gosh display but I might have to reassess that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.