Monday 6 February 2012

Nails Inc 'Kabaret' and OPI's 'All About Alice'

This is a simple one tonight. I swapping comments with Frank (one of my Facebook buddies), who had taken some gorgeous pictures of OPI's 'All About Alice'.  I had mentioned that this gorgeous thick blue and silver glitter polish looked great over a dark colour and he asked me if I had any pictures. I didn't then, but I do now...

 Nails Inc's 'Kaberet' and OPI's 'All About Alice'.

I dabbed the glitter on from the cuticle upwards. I left the bit at the top glitter-free, just because.

There's a little bit of tip-wear there.

So, here you go. I'm off to go and plaster some glitter on my nails now.

xx

10 comments:

  1. Thank you sweets...you can't go wrong with a bit of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty looks like a start of galaxy nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous mani Liane!! Love the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Different and extremely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your right this looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice combintaion! Love the blue glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me gusta mucho. Es sencilla pero muy bonita.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this mani. All About Alice really pops on that dark base. I love how the glitter seems to fade toward the tip.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.