Monday 21 November 2011

31 Day Manicure Challenge Day 21 - 'Nails inspired by a colour'

You guys, I'm fading fast... I'm running out of steam. I've got so many projects on the go - making jewellery and doing other crafty things and there aren't enough hours in the day. Work is also pretty stressful too right now soooo...I'm under pressure :) Hence the short post and solitary photo today.

Today is supposed to be nails inspired by a colour. I've been inspired by a pendant I made some months back.
China Glaze's 'Mint Apple' and some random glitters.  A little while ago when I wasn't blogging as much, I was making these nail polish pendants and of course, once one thing takes up your attention, other things (like blogging) fall by the wayside.

You can see another pendant I created here. Maybe when I have some time, I'll post some more of the other colours and designs I've made, but for now, that's it!

There are 10 days left in the challenge and 9 days left to enter my blog anniversary giveaway!

Take care and I'll chat with you tomorrow.

xx






7 comments:

  1. You can do it!!
    Love this colour on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nails and the pendant look awesome... That's a gorgeous shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails match this pendent perfectly! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow sooo gorgeous!!! Love that pendant too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you like the nails and my handiwork ladies!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.