Wednesday 2 November 2011

31 Day Manicure Challenge Day 2 - Orange

Day 2 of the manicure challenge is orange and I have a lovely one for you...also a beast to photograph!

Studio M's Lovin' it.




This picture isn't a good one either because it doesn't show the miniscule blue/pearl particles in it. It's quite a cold colour actually and not one of the best that I've ever worn. But I've go so many untrieds and unloved, so I need to do my best to use them.  There is one good thing with this polish though; it dries really fast.

This old picture was taken in a lightbox photo in January and it shows the shimmer a little more here:


Day 3 is yellow...

xx



3 comments:

  1. I'll bet it was a huge beast to photograph. I need to try some of Studio M's neons... I don't have any of them... I have a few of their lighter shades and then vampy ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to link to each other on ours blogs? We are on the same day of this challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea - I'll edit this post and update it with blog links from you and other ladies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.