Monday 14 March 2011

A-England and Their Glorious Discount!!

You've heard about the very fabulous new nail polish company 'a-england' right? If you haven't, why not?!

This company sells premium nail polish (holo's included!!) and is based in the UK.

I was on their Facebook page today and I spied a special gift for the fans of their page. A 20% discount!  Their polish runs at £9.50 a bottle, so if you like what you see, I suggest you make the most of that discount. You can get there by clicking the 'F' at the bottom on the right hand side of the website.

xx

1 comment:

  1. thank you for this!...ive been dying to get lady of the lake =)..added them on my Facebook as well /bonk i never even thought to search for them!

    /Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.