Thursday 17 February 2011

Vivalanails stickers and Famous polish

Today was my first day back at work. Admittedly, I was a little anxious, because the work can be pretty intense at times. Thankfully, today was filled with a little gossip, some welcomes and some promises that I'll be eased in gently.  We'll see what it's like next week :-0!

In my last post, I mentioned that I was sent some water decals for review by Vivalanails.  As it happens, I was a little wrong (lol). After painting my nails, I had my little pot of water ready to go...and then I realised that the packet that I chose to use were actually stickers. The packaging only has the site name on it (no instructions or description), so because I didn't take plastic off the packaging to have a proper look I was a tad confused! So I actually have three packs of stickers and three packs of water decals!

I also found a polish I haven't tried before too...huh. Can't find anything when I'm organised, but I find new polish when everything is languishing at the bottom of a plastic bag. The story of my life.

 This has little gold particles of glitter in it. Very Christmassy.

The stickers have a 'rhinestone' in the middle of the larger flowers.

 They are pretty sturdy actually and there are 58 individual pieces.

I only used one layer of top coat and the stickers laughed at my nail polish remover when it was time to take them off. Like I said. Sturdy.  I really like these actually. What do you think? Would you wear them yourself?

By the way, I thought I should mention that this is the first European website that I have seen that sells such a large range of nail art supplies including nail art magazines. I intend to buy one of these soon so I'll keep you posted about my findings.

xx


2 comments:

  1. Oo i like this - lol, at the sticker story!

    I'm good hunny, hope your ok?.

    /mega hugs to you!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.