Sunday 13 November 2011

31 Day Manicure Challenge Day 13 - 'Animal print'


Hi all!

Today was animal print day.

I'm deliberately not looking what other lacqueristas have done before me because I'm really trying to remain original. It's hard though, especially when it's the end of the day and I'm sitting here staring at bare nails with not a single idea coming to mind.

Okay, enough of the crying! Here is my animal print...be easy on me because I was tired.
Color (do you know how hard it was for me not to type COLOUR?!) Club 'De-Luxe-Cious

Bundle Monster plate BM-221

Hmm. Lazy stamping here.

Tomorrow the theme is flowers. Gahhhhhhh!!!!!


8 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.