Thursday 27 January 2011

Boots No.7's Milan and butterflies

Hi everyone (hello new friends *waves*)

Today I thought I'd show you what I bought recently but hadn't swatched yet. This is No.7's Stay Perfect in 'Milan'.
 Pink and silver glittery shimmery wonderment. Yes, I like to make up words to express my bamboozlification.

 BM plates 04 and 06 were used, alongside Konad M4 and M9. I didn't use a top coat because I always seem to get smear. The black is by MUA.

Reverse accent nail? Nah, I just messed up this nail and decided to re-polish it and leave it stamp-free.  I'm really trying to utilise my BM plates before I buy any more, so you WILL see some image repetition from time to time.

Mmm, shimmer...

Have a beautiful day. Oh, by the way, I intend to run a giveaway at the start of February; just because I love you.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely stamping :) And that polish is really pretty too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mani ! the butterflies look so perfect! and the pink polish is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks very fairy tale-ish (making new words is necessary sometimes, lol), beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) Thank you all. Perfect colour for Valentines day right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, lovely for valentines, another gorgeous set of pics!...oooo must plan a nice pink mani for the 14th!
    Loving your blog, thanks too for that website, will have a looky. Have emailed affinity too cos I'm determined to get some of that opally goodness! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty.. i'm wearing a pink polish today too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.