Hi everyone, I hope you are keeping yourselves warm...
Today is just a really quick post. Here is a design I did a few weeks ago but I just didn't feel like doing it on my own nails. I think I was into plain polish that week.
Anyway, here it is.
Konad scraper bought from this retailer, Konad Stamper, Electric Blue Polish, Special White Konad Polish, Models Own Juicy Jules, a piece of sponge (from an old sponge roller) and the BM14 image plate.
1. I painted on two coats of Electric Blue by Beauty UK.
2. Next, I sponged on a white gradient with some regular white polish not pictured here. I intend to do a short tutorial on sponging very soon. It will go in the 'How To' page.
3. BM plate 14 was used to stamp on the snowflake and star images.
4. On the white gradient and images, I painted on a little glitter.
5. Lastly, a topcoat (no name) was painted on!
The next time I do a design I will try to show all the equipment I used and break down the steps too.
I hope you like the design!