Friday 5 October 2012

Product review - Vapestick

In recognition of the fact that it's 'Stop-tober', a time where those who smoke cigarettes stop for the entire month of October, today I'm going to tell you about a product that was sent to me recently.



'The Vapestick, is a non-flammable, electronic atomising device that uses advanced microelectronic and physical atomised technology'. Phew! Basically, this device is an electronic cigarette that has cartridges that contain diluted nicotine (or, non-nicotine alternatives such as apple liquid). It's charged with a USB cable, comes with spare vapour cartridges, a carry-case and a handy little disclaimer card to help you explain that the device is not a lit cigarette.

I'm not really a smoker so I asked someone else to try the nicotine cartridge. I, on the other hand, tried the apple flavoured cartridge. As I pressed down on the button in the middle of the device and inhaled, it filled my lungs with a light apple vapour. I was also able to exhale a small, non-offensive cloud of vapour.

For a person who wants to stop smoking but doesn't want to chew gum or use patches, this might be a good alternative. Speaking from a non-scientific background, I can imagine that this device might provide some comfort to those smokers who may miss holding a cigarette or that hand-to-mouth action. The non-nicotine vapour cartridges would also be good for those who are now nicotine free.

If you want to find out more, visit Vapestick.

If you are trying to give up smoking for this month, or for the rest of your life....GOOD LUCK!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.