Tuesday 29 November 2011

31 Day Manicure Challenge Day 29 - 'Nails inspired by the supernatural'

Oooh, helloooo.

How's it going everyone?

Tonight I'm feeling a lot better and have a bit of energy for a change!  The challenge for today was to create a manicure inspired by the supernatural. I decided to hunt down my matte top coat specifically because I haven't used it for so long.

This is a random polish my husband picked up for me at our local pharmacy. He told me that he and the kiddie were deliberating for ages as to which colours to get for me :)

The red was layered with a pink hexagonal glitter (by Peripera), then layered with Nfu-Oh 50, stamped with Models Own 'Gold Digger' (using BM 223), then mattified with Rimmel Pro Matte Finish. It's not awful...could be worse!

Boo!

xx


8 comments:

  1. Thats really sweet of him! ^^
    I really like that color as well (:
    This day seems like a difficult challenge. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! The ghosts are so adorably non-spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miko, I'm burnt out!Thanks though, lol!

    Janelle, cheers luv :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super amazing! I LOVE all of your nails! I wish I was that creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear I am sorry that you have not been good. but I read now that you're better. I'm happy. Now I have finished watching the second season of the diary of a vampire. you see it? I love them. I read books, see films since I was 11 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Supernatural day is coming up but I figured that was created back around Halloween time so I'm straying and switching mine to christmas/holiday instead. Very cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute, I love it :)

    Xo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.