Friday 24 December 2010

GOSH - Green Dragon

I know it looks like I've got a blue and green theme going on here. I swear, I haven't done it on purpose, but I just find myself gravitating to these colours at the moment. Today is no different. If you don't like green, I've spared you and have only put up three pictures!

This is Green Dragon by Gosh:
 You can see the duochrome tendancies of this polish. It has golden undertones.


This was three coats and I decided not to adulterate it in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.