Friday 28 December 2012

Merry Christmas?

Sooo, how was your Christmas? I hope it was what you wanted it to be.

Mine was good. Lots of presents for the kids, another Helmer for me (yay) and above all, good company and smiling faces.

I wore this mani for the 'big day' after putting on some acrylic extensions (I refused to have nubs for Christmas!)

I thought I'd go with some plaid and some holly too.

I added some glitter to the acrylic by dipping my brush into coloured acrylic first, then into the glitter - this only made it hard for me to form the acrylic balls. I should have formed ball first, applied it to the nail and then added some glitter to it. Oh well, you live and you learn.

Now that I have some nails and another week off work in the office, I may try some more acrylic 3D molding. 

As always, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Your "new" nails are awesome! The shape is very perfect!!

    Have a Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.