Monday 24 January 2011

Nail art contest. Pictures are up, time to vote!

Hi everyone. Are you well?

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but I'm still wearing my last manicure because it hasn't chipped yet.

I said that I'd let you know when the entries for the nail art contest I entered with this design, were up.  Here is the link to the competition. There are so many nice designs and two winners will be chosen (so you can vote for two designs). If you look in the comments section, you can actually see who has been voted for already.  I haven't visited the page too many times because I won't be able to stop myself from counting votes...I've already done that this morning and vexed myself!! Voting is open until 31/01/2011, or 01/31/11 for my US readers, lol.

Take care for now friends. I'm off to iron school shirts, do the on-line shopping and then choose my next mani.

x

3 comments:

  1. Hey lady, saw your tweet then I went over and voted yesterday :)

    I hope you win. You did really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you!!!

    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.