Hi everyone, I hope you are all well.
For a few months I've been sitting on my 21 bundle monster plates. Well, not literally (wholly uncomfortable, I should well imagine - those things are sharp!), but I haven't experimented with them very much.
Today I got some inspiration from an article of my daughter's clothing and thought I'd try to use the stamping images to re-create this:
by doing this:
...and got this:
Yes, I know. I don't have ANY dark green colours in my stash. Mm, must remedy that at some point.
I put the white on free-hand with a striper brush but the flowers and leaves were not done with Konad colours and I did have some difficulty with smudging after I used a non-Konad top coat. I'm not spending £5-6 on a bottle of polish just to STAMP with so I'm just going to have to be creative.
Oh, by the way, I got sheer coverage with my usual three coats of colour.
I hope you like it - my daughter is such a girlie girl and she was totally stoked when she saw my nails.