Thursday 19 April 2012

Swaps!

Hi friends.

You may not be aware, but I do swap polish with other bloggers - on a regular basis in fact. For some reason though, I haven't really shared what I've received. I'm not even sure why.

Here are a few of the items I've received this month.

Beautiful Essie's from Marisa - my first ever!

Part of the Starry Temptress collection (2011) sent to me by Munchy, along with:

These beauties.  I can't wait to try them all and in fact I've already started!


 Essie's 'Tart Deco' with a little bit of glitter. I've had such a busy week, I've had zero time for nail art! By the way, I've changed my nail shape. I've been getting increasingly fed up with my nails curling inwards at the edges and it order to alleviate the curling, I've filed them into an almond shape (pictures to come).

I'm off to bed now, lamenting the fact that I have to go to work tomorrow even though I don't usually work on Friday's. I've got deadlines coming out of my ears and to ease the stress of next week, I'm going to try and do as much as I can tomorrow. Wish me luck!

xx


4 comments:

  1. Tart Deco looks amazing on you!!! The glitter is a really nice touch!! Hope you're able to accomplish all you need to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swaps! I love swapping too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great (sigh), now you've made my craving for Tarte Deco even worse! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.