Monday 17 January 2011

New Polish. Drooool!

Hi everyone (and a big welcome to my new readers x)

A few days back I receive a package of goodies from a swap with Kristina.  Not only did she send me some yummies, she also sent me some the 'Slamming Red' that I have been banging on about for a while. I nearly shed a tear of happiness but my hubby was looking at me funny, so I sucked it up.  Thanks again, Kristina!

 L-R: Purple Medallion, Slamming Red and Lovin' It.

 L-R: Ms. Hautie, Red Velvet, Resort to Red.

 L-R: Snake Skin, De-Luxe-Cious, Untamed Luxury and Covered in Diamonds.

Amour 'Rain Glitter' and Orly 'Out of This World'.

Last night I commenced a swatch-a-thon and even managed to do a manicure that lasted overnight (O.M.Gosh!). Unfortunately I am currently nursing an awful headache and don't have the gumption to start watermarking those pictures tonight (have you noticed that most of these pictures aren't watermarked?)
Whilst I wait for these painkillers to kick in I'm going to settle down and watch Glee whilst eating a huge bar of Cadbury's Fruit'n'Nut.

Nitey, nite friends
x

5 comments:

  1. What a great swap!! I'm liking amour rain glitter. Hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun stuff! (minus the terrible headache) hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, I feel much better today. I definitely enjoyed swatching these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.