Friday 19 November 2010

GOSH - Holographic

Hi everyone.  Tonight, I would just like to say how pleased I am.  Not only has my friend embarked on her own blog, I also made my own discovery.  'Holographic'.  I found it, yes, in Superdrug and come to think of it, there were a couple more of them sitting there gathering dust. I didn't pick them up because I didn't realise the sheer magnificence of it.

It looks like plain old silver glitter in the bottle, goes on a bit gloopy and streaky, but when it dries...


 Am I the only one who didn't know about this polish??!



Blurry to show the holo effect some more!

 It totally blew my mind and if I see another I will HAVE to buy it. The bottle doesn't give much away but it certainly holds a big secret. Kudos GOSH, kudos.

All pictures were taken under a lamp. I may try to re-edit another day with a daylight picture...oh, and I don't have a top coat on yet.