Sunday 13 January 2013

Barry M 'Black Multi Glitter'

Hi everyone.

Today I have a polish for you that I bought before Christmas and never worn. It was the holographic particles that swung it for me.

Barry M's 'Black Multi Glitter'


This was amazing in the bottle, subtle on the nail, but so difficult to capture with the camera.

Far better in real life - really! I can't really fault any of the Barry M nail paints. They always seem to (quietly) release new polishes with such regularity.

I'm also using a different top coat at the moment. Recently I went to my local beauty supply before a shoot and I was horrified to find that there was NO SECHE VITE in the store. As the blood drained from my face, the sales assistant said, 'you can try Toma'. I was at a loose end, because all I had in my Helmer was the OPI Rapid Dry (and I don't particularly like it), so I grabbed some Toma.

I'm happy to report that this was a very welcomed alternative to Seche Vite, for me anyway. There wasn't an issue with shrinkage either!

Thanks for reading.

xx


6 comments:

  1. Cute nails! Love the polish and the studs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nails, I love polishes from Barry M :)

    I'll have to try the TOMA top coat! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie. Toma is actually pretty good. No shrinkage!

      Delete
  3. Love the studs - the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If I want to jazz something up, but haven't got the time...a few embellishments seem to do the trick!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.