Friday 12 October 2012

Viva La Nails Halloween Nail Art Contest!

Hi everyone!

I'm back again to tell you about a Halloween Nail Art Contest being run by Viva La Nails!


Yes, I'm one of the judges, so put your spooking cap on and get polishing!

Prizes:Judges will decide on THREE winners once Public voting ends (26/10/12)
Each will receive Gift Cards to spend at www.vivalanails.co.uk
1st place - £50 Gift Card PLUS free products
2nd place - £20 Gift Card
3rd place - £10 Gift Card


Here's how to enter the Contest:

1. Create you own Halloween themed Nail Art Design
2. Upload a photo of it on facebook
3. Name as Viva La Nails Halloween Nail Art Contest and tag "Viva La Nails"
4. Get as many friends and family to vote for you!

Rules:
1. All designs MUST be original
2. Please upload good quality photos (better photos, better chance of winning!)
3. Contest open until 22/10/12 midnight

PUBLIC VOTING OPEN UNTIL 26/10/12
To VOTE for your favourite, click the "like" button under the photo.
5 photos with the most votes will be showed to the Judges.
Judges will then decide on the THREE winnners.
Contest is open Internationally
Winners will be announced on 30/10/12
Any questions, please visit Viva La Nails blog






Good luck everyone!  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.