Friday 11 November 2011

31 Day Manicure Challenge Day 11 - 'Polka dots'

Hey everyone!

So today is polka dot day! I'm pretty late in the day posting this, but only because I didn't want to take off my gradient pattern. Whilst I'm enjoying this challenge, it's irking me that I can't wear the mani longer than a day - especially after putting time into it. Okay, so no-one is threatening me with a flogging if I don't change my polish everyday, but I don't want to let the challenge drag (I'm actually looking forward to letting my nails rest for a bit).

Anyway, here are my nails.

The Face Shop nail polish with Sally Hansen's Golden Cinnabar dots, topped with Wet 'n' Wild's Tipsy.


I'm sorry, I couldn't help but pose a little with my new toy. I had my old 3GS for two years so I'm pretty impressed with the latest iPhone technology *cheesy grin*.

See you tomorrow with 'stripes'!

xx


9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this manicure. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this TFS nail polish a lot! It looks gorgeous on U too! Awe! And now we go the same day, just posted my POLKA DOTS nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i made something similiar to your manicure
    it think it fits perfectly in autumn
    http://p-manicure.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-post_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. i seriously love this, have to learn how to do this myself,
    love your blog please check out mine and follow
    http://warrior-of.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog and i love your nail art..
    go to my blog if you like, I would so much pleasure
    Kiss,
    Nadiramal

    http://pastriescosmeticsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.