Friday 22 April 2011

My nail growth progress

Hi Friends!

Remember this post, where I lamented the deterioration of my nails over my holiday?  Well, I'm pleased to say that I've had some progress.  First, let me just say that these pictures are of  naked nails that were not filed or moisturised., so yes, they do look grotty. The most recent pictures are taken of my nails after having removed polish and washed dishes - without gloves!

 10th April


 18th April

10th April

19th April

I'm right handed and my nails grow a lot faster on this hand. I just can't wait to get rid of the staining on my left hand nails. When they are gone, I'll be able to do a french manicure, finally.

xx

7 comments:

  1. Your nails are looking alot better in that last picture :) Have you tried bubble white? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :-) I haven't tried it yet; I used a budget Superdrug version that did very little. I'll be taking a wander up to my local Sally's for some though. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking better! :)
    Washing dishes makes me whince lol. Careful using really hot water because it can be really drying on the nails. Gloves are you friend lol. Moisturize as much as you can :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are growing yay!! Mind are doing quite well too now that the cold weather is gone. Whoo Woo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loodie, I'm terrible. I barely use gloves but do my best when my nails are long:-( They always get holes quickly too. The water is usually scalding and I wash my hands a lot because of my baby! My only saviour is handcream and Vaseline! X

    RM, don't you just love what the Summer does for your hair and nail growth? X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea i definitely understand ... washing hands is not an really an option cause that would be gross lol, but high five to lots of moisturizing :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.