Friday 3 December 2010

Guest Nails of the Day (NOTD) Models Own Gold Digger/Juicy Jules/Animal Stripes

 Hey everyone, I hope you are keeping well. 

Tonight, my little sister braved the icy weather to come and hang out with me and the kiddies for a few hours. We danced, sang, ate pizza and generally behaved like a bunch of idiots. I also did her nails for her because her own nail art creation had started to chip a little...and because I just wanted to paint nails!

Again, I used Gold Digger and Juicy Jules, but I added some animal print from a bundle monster plate...


 She seemed pretty impressed with the end result and said that she'd have to tell all of her uni friends that this was one design that she didn't do herself.  I'll take that as a complement I think!

Have a lovely weekend all.