Friday 21 June 2013

Zoya - Pixie dust!!

I'm pretty excited about this manicure - firstly because these are my first EVER Zoya Pixie Dust's and secondly because I took inspiration from one of my favourite nail artists - NailGurlNYC

 Here is Zoya's 'Stevie'.


And this is 'Beatrix.

These beautiful polishes are *from nailcareclub.com


I used two thin coats of colour on all nails apart from the pinkie - on that one, it was three thin coats and you can see the difference in colour. I didn't bother to gloss this up with a top coat because I prefer it in all of its bumpy glory.

Hope you like them!

xx
*Products sent for my consideration.

7 comments:

  1. This is such a fun mani!!! Stevie is the best Pixie Dust in my opinion!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. I have to admit that Beatrix is my favourite of the two ;)

      Delete
  2. I love this! I have yet to try Zoya's pixie dust....I REALLY LIKE STEVIE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg.....Stevie looks absolutely amazing.....Love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so envious of NailGurlNYC - I'd love to be able to sculpt like that!
    Loving your mani. The orange and lilac shouldn't go together but they so work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love NailgurlNYC too ^^
    This nail art looks so funky and the polishes are so beautiful *__* Sadly I don't own any Zoya pixie dust polishes, probably gonna go and get some too?! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.